Sunday, February 19, 2012

The right outfit makes all the difference!

I AM OFFICIALLY A RUNNER! Wanna know why? Cuz I officially have legit runner people clothes! Check me oooooooooout!

I had to do something to it to make it stay right side up.
For some reason the picture just really wanted to be upside down.
No I did NOT add the wings and the sparklies... That just happened. :)

But isn't that cool!? My parents brought me back an actual Nike running shirt and running shorts from Las Vegas! So now I'm official. :D It makes me very happy. And the shirt is GREEN! My favorite, and Tink's favorite.

My running continues to be awesome. I keep pushing myself a little bit further with my run/jog segments and then continue to like power walk between. My fastest miles now is 13:19, and I have officially run more than 10 miles! GO ME. My parents drove by me when I was running home and they waved and gave me thumbs up. It was nice. I love to have so much great support. :) My left knee started to bother me a bit so today wasn't my fastest, but I kept up my pace, not fast, just steady and not walking or running, somehwere in the middle for most of the way home.

But anyway, I have awesome running clothes now. And it made me so psyched yesterday to run today. Like I was jumping around and running around the house in them being like "YEAH TADA TADA YEAH I'M AWESOME."

And that's the end of that.

1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome legit running clothes!! Lookin good! :)

    ReplyDelete